At COCUS we are working at the critical intersection of IT and business. True to our name COCUS – Company for Customers – we are proud to develop tailored solutions focus on the Internet of Things, Blockchain, Data Analytics and Information Security. Our customers are world-leaders in der respective industries – telecommunications, tourism, media, automotive, transport and logistics – impacting the life of millions across the world.
To help our customers shape the future, we need the brightest minds today. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with the passion to explore and the right experience to apply that passion and knowledge to the solutions we offer our customers, and experience one truly international, fun and productive working environment.
What you will be doing:
- Working across borders with multi-cultural teams.
- Delivering large scale, multi-project technical solutions throughout the entire development lifecycle from inception to operation.
- Translate and document complex architectural issues to non-technical staff within the business.
- Take ownership of a Solution Design and communicate it to all members of a project team. Technical, architectural, functional and impact and risk elements of the design need to be conveyed to technical and non-technical members. Presenting options, risks, recommendations in a language and a way that shows understanding and technical leadership is essential.
- Engage with and assist technical teams in delivering the Solution. From understanding testing requirements to being involved with the development of solution using a variety of technologies.
What we are looking for:
- Has previous experience as an Integration specialist (developer/Architect)
- Experience in setting up Mobile backend as a platform using AWS cloud serverless technologies including API Gateway, Lambdas, ECS and Fargate.
- Experience in API design, expert in writing new API as per business requirements.
- Data Modelling; conceptual, logical and physical schema separation.
- Hands-on technical knowledge and delivery experience in several of these areas
- Cloud solutions & deployment (AWS)
- RESTful APIs and API gateways
- Microservice based Architecture
- Legacy platform migration
- Has played an integral role in governing Integration solutions and is able to work closely with developers to build solutions.
- Experience on application architectures for mobile technologies.
- Experience of the technologies including Serverless, containers, Kubernetes
- Experience of service design (SOA, Microservices, ESB’s)
- Eligible persons to work in Portugal and in the EU
- Fluent in written and spoken English
What would be a plus:
- Integration Platform experience. Preferably with a tool such as Tibco, Mulesoft, APIGEE.
- Experience in support and guidance on production environments to resolve any priority incidents
- Experience of Agile development workflows
- Atlassian Stack (Jira, Confluence)
What can we offer you:
- Salary according to experience
- Permanent Contract
- Annual performance bonus
- Gym Membership
- Ticket meal
- Continuous Development and Training
- Health Insurance
- Flexible schedules and remote work
Send us your application to [email protected] with the reference COCUSSAI.
At Cocus Portugal we recruit talent directly. Therefore we don't need a response from recruitment companies. Thanks for understanding.