At COCUS we are working at the critical intersection of IT and business. True to our name COCUS – Company for Customers – we are proud to develop tailored solutions focus on the Internet of Things, Blockchain, Data Analytics and Information Security. Our customers are world-leaders in der respective industries – telecommunications, tourism, media, automotive, transport and logistics – impacting the life of millions across the world.
To help our customers shape the future, we need the brightest minds today. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with the passion to explore and the right experience to apply that passion and knowledge to the solutions we offer our customers, and experience one truly international, fun and productive working environment.
What you will be doing:
- Define, together with the Product Owner / Business Analyst, the acceptance criteria at both the story and the system level and be able to estimate the effort to execute within a sprint.
- Work with the QA and Development teams to establish and maintain the drive for continual improvement of the testing process.
- Write automated and manual end to end test cases based on the requirements in order to prove the system works as expected.
- Work closely with the Scrum Master and Developers to ensure requirements are being met
- Test newly developed software, existing software upgrades and deployments to ensure quality is maintained; executing all types of manual testing as well as utilizing a variety of test tools to enhance testing efficiency, identify vulnerable areas of the software and raise, prioritize and track defect reports through to conclusion.
- Raise defects where appropriate and provide test results and test reports on a daily basis.
- Understand the design and the implementation details and assess the affected areas and the risk the implementation can introduce in order to create suitable regression test packs and to prioritize testing within the test phase.
- Perform all forms of automated and manual testing (System, SIT, Continuous Integration Testing, Smoke test and Regression) in a dynamic and agile environment with continuous integration and deployment of new releases.
- Write detailed defect descriptions and work with developers to prioritize and assign bugs depending on the business impact and severity of the issues found and the impact on the project timelines.
What we are looking for:
- Several years experience in testing mobile applications
- ISTQB Foundation qualifications or degree
- Experience in End to End Mobile app testing (backbox, integration, regression)
- Experienced with Android Studio and XCode
- BuddyBuild and HockeyApp
- Strong knowledge in test automation with using tools such as: Cucumber, APM, Calabash, Postman, LoadRunner and JMeter
- Jenkins CI/CD
- Altlassian Stack (Jira, Confluence, BitBucket)
- Good knowledge and experience with API testing
- Demonstrate flexibility and adapt to the environment and project challenges
- Ability to manage issues and communicate and escalate appropriately and effectively
- Good communications and influencing skills, with the ability to explain technologies and solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Eligible persons to work in Portugal and in the EU
What can we offer you:
- Salary according to experience
- Permanent Contract
- Annual performance bonus
- Gym Membership
- Ticket meal
- Continuous Development and Training
- Health Insurance
- Flexible schedules and remote work
Send us your application to [email protected] with the reference COCUSAQAA.
At Cocus Portugal we recruit talent directly. Therefore we don't need a response from recruitment companies. Thanks for understanding.