At COCUS we are working at the critical intersection of IT and business. True to our name COCUS – Company for Customers – we are proud to develop tailored solutions focus on the Internet of Things, Blockchain, Data Analytics and Information Security. Our customers are world-leaders in der respective industries – telecommunications, tourism, media, automotive, transport and logistics – impacting the life of millions across the world.
To help our customers shape the future, we need the brightest minds today. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with the passion to explore and the right experience to apply that passion and knowledge to the solutions we offer our customers, and experience one truly international, fun and productive working environment.
What you will be doing:
As an Android developer, you will work on our highly-rated existing applications, while helping to define the roadmap for future apps. This will include collaborating with product owners and design colleagues to deliver inspirational travel apps, and continue to optimize their performance post release.
A key part of this role will be to develop to produce functional solutions with quality designs and code in accordance to architecture design standards, code standards and environment configuration management. You will also build prototypes at tech scoping stage of projects and create and maintain a robust technical framework to support the apps.
What we are looking for:
- Experience in Android development (Android SDK, JAVA, Android Studio)
- Experience with mobile development issues related to performance optimization, caching, security and native components / SDK’s
- Knowledge in OOP principals and design
- Experience with outside data sources and API’s (JSON, SOAP, Rest, XML)
- Flair for clean code, reusability, testability and readability (SOLID, TDD)
- Knowledge in the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends and emerging technologies
- Understanding of Android UX/UI guidelines
- Ability to communicate clearly and in a structured way to their own team
- Listens actively to other team members and is open to feedback
- Is able to provide product demo´s
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or similar
- Eligible to work in Portugal
What would be a plus:
- Experience with Kotlin
- Atlassian Stack (Jira, Confluence)
- Experience in unit tests and end-to-end tests
What can we offer you:
- Salary according to experience
- Permanent Contract
- Annual performance bonus
- Gym Membership
- Ticket meal
- Continuous Development and Training
- Health Insurance
- Flexible schedules and remote work
Send us your application to [email protected] with the reference COCUSAND.
At Cocus Portugal we recruit talent directly. Therefore we don't need a response from recruitment companies. Thanks for understanding.