Are you interested in taking the opportunity to join our recently created office and help us build a great place to work? Buildium is looking to add a few engineering teams to our unit in Matosinhos in the next months and we're looking for talented developers who are looking for chances to grow and make an impact.
Our team works closely with our offices in the US and India to deliver an all-in-one property management platform designed for real estate professionals to take control of their business by streamlining their accounting, maintenance, communication, and leasing processes in the cloud.
- Perform technical oversight and assessment of application and system development projects to ensure technical integrity and compliance with design requirements
- Participate in our engineering guilds, focus groups, and tech talks to contribute to the research and implementation of new technologies, tools, and architectural patterns
- Develop, evaluate, and implement improved processes, methods and tools to continually improve software delivery effectiveness
- Specify systems architecture, application design, systems integration methods, and data migration tools and techniques
- Maintain a high awareness of industry issues and trends, particularly in regard to web technologies, .NET, SQL, cloud computing (AWS), and automated unit testing
- 2+ years of experience in developing customer facing software
- Fluency in English with strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong object-oriented design/functional programming skills with good coding disciplines
- Hands-on experience working with and creating REST web services and APIs
- Familiarity with OWASP top 10 vulnerabilities, PCI and GDPR guidelines (optional)
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to work in a small, innovative startup environment
- Health insurance
- Free weekly team lunches, fresh fruit, coffee and beer
- Professional development opportunities
- Diverse distributed team
We’re passionate about helping hard-working entrepreneurs grow their property management businesses. We’re a collective of uniquely talented individuals who are at the top of our game and are determined to get better at what we do every day. There’s zero competition or micromanagement—everyone is the master of their domain, ready to collaborate wholeheartedly with one another and celebrate each other’s successes. Our determination to make our customers’ lives better and break records is contagious—you find yourself becoming intensely passionate about the work that we do, even if the property management industry was never on your radar before you got here.
Please send your application to [email protected] (CV or LinkedIn profile) or apply directly using our jobs website: https://www.buildium.com/careers/?gh_jid=4179336002 .
Porto - Full-time