We are a technological "school" that uses state-of-the-art technology and constantly focuses on development and innovation. We have a purpose in everything we do: making the lives of people and businesses simpler and happier through technology. We use unique work methodologies that put people at the center of our solutions, putting the technology at your service. Our culture is one of sharing, trust and companionship, with an informal and relaxed atmosphere, encompassing a very diverse network of technological skills and national and international projects.
You can learn more about Novabase here.
We are looking for a Senior SIEBEL Analyst Programmer to be a part of a Novabase's nearshore project. This role is an integral one in the delivery of quality, fit for purpose solutions developed on the Siebel platform, delivered within agreed deadlines, and to the required quality standards, in order to meet the business requirements of internal customers.
What we value:
- Minimum 5 years Siebel Development experience;
- Experience in all aspects of Siebel Development and Technologies including:
- Tools IDE, Schema (base and EIM), Integration, eScript, VBScript, Browser Script; Alternatives to Code; GUI Layer Logic Layer Architecture; Workflow; Reports, BI Publisher, SIEBEL EAI and Web Services (currently using version Siebel 8.1)
- Experience in Siebel Configuration and Environment Management e.g. Migration, Reference data, User Accounts, Enterprise Configuration/Management, Server Configuration/Management
- Experience in the following 3rd Party Tools/Technologies: - SQL/Plus - PL/SQL - DOS Scripting - Windows Server administration (IIS, Services, Log)
- Experience in some or all of the following would be very helpful: - SQL IDE (E.g. TOAD, SQL Developer) - Microsoft Development Technologies (e.g. VB6.0, C#, ASP.NET) - Source control tools (e.g. SVN) - SQL query analysis – Data warehousing (theory/practice)
- IT qualification preferably to degree standard or similar;
- Knowledge of Financial Services Systems would be an advantage;
- Experience with High Performance Teams and Risk Management;
- Good communications skills.
What we offer:
Be part of a company that invests in the development and growth of people;
Participate in international and national projects, with a very diverse technological stack;
Get to know unique and differentiating work methodologies;
Ongoing training (technical and soft skills).
Please send your CV to [email protected] with HCF_SIEB in the email subject.