We are seeking talented DevOps Engineers to be part of our software and technical consulting teams. If you have experience in SIP and VoIP projects, good communication skills and want to work with a major Telecom Operator, this is the opportunity you are looking for.
- Provide troubleshooting and technical support to customers;
- Installation, maintenance and upgrading of production systems;
- Measure performance and account for growth in the infrastructure;
- Write status reports and effectively communicate the issues and status;
- Drive continuous improvement, in areas such as monitoring, operational task automation, continuous integration, deployments and performance tuning.
- BSc or MSc degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or related;
- Minimum 2 years of experience in an operations / support role in the Telecom / Service Provider domain;
- Operations center experience including technical troubleshooting, customer support, network monitoring systems and ticket/ incident management, resolution and escalation processes;
- Good general knowledge of telecommunications / mobile technologies;
- Good knowledge of VoIP and Video over IP and related protocols such as SIP, RTP and audio/video codecs;
- Good knowledge and experience with IP networking, switching, firewalls, and load balancers (CCNA or comparable certification is desirable);
- Strong experience with Unix/Linux environments, including administration, troubleshooting and shell scripting (RHCE or comparable certification is desirable);
- Must be able to multi-task and work well under pressure;
- Capable of working independently with minimal supervision;
- Capable of prioritizing and managing own workload;
- Fluent in English, at all levels.
- Job Location: Coimbra, Porto, Leiria (Portugal);
- Position Type: Full-time;
- We offer a competitive compensation package as well as an environment conducive to personal and professional growth