About Our Client:
To hire Azure experienced professionals to join prestigious company Software Engineering Team based in Barcelona, Madrid and Málaga. This role is permanent and full time.
As a client-facing .NET developer, you’ll have the opportunity to learn our clients business, their organization, systems, challenges and goals. You’ll partner directly with client(s) to define and clarify requirements, then work with your team to create accurate project and task estimates to deliver exceptional client results.
Day-to-day, You Will:
- Consistently develop and deliver high-quality, low-defect features on schedule
- Lead by example through the implementation of challenging and complex components
- Work closely with your project team, fostering a fun and collaborative environment
- Ensure quality through adherence to technical best practice and through mentorship, feedback and paired programming
- Potentially work part-time or full-time at your client’s site, including travel, as needed.
Your Technical And Business Skillset Likely Includes:
- Around three years each of Web Development, full-stack development experience and the .NET stack, including C#,
- Unit Testing
- Entity Framework
- Active Server Pages (ASP.NET), Web Application Program Interface (API)
- Single Page Application design (ex. Angular, Knockout, React.js).
- Agile will be desire
- It will be desirable Spanish speaking
You likely have a Computer Science degree or equivalent, with strong CS and developmental fundamentals, including Object Oriented Programming.
- Permanent Contrat + Benefits: Life insurance + Medical Insurance + Extended Benefits + Mobile Line + Laptop
- Travel costs
- Hotel during their 1st month or 1.5 month
- Agency which will find out a flat for them in the first 5 weeks.
Please send your CV to [email protected] specifying the reference “.NET Developers”