At COCUS we are working at the critical intersection of IT and business. True to our name COCUS – Company for Customers – we are proud to develop tailored solutions focus on the Internet of Things, Blockchain, Data Analytics and Information Security. Our customers are world-leaders in der respective industries – telecommunications, tourism, media, automotive, transport and logistics – impacting the life of millions across the world.
To help our customers shape the future, we need the brightest minds today. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with the passion to explore and the right experience to apply that passion and knowledge to the solutions we offer our customers, and experience one truly international, fun and productive working environment.
What are we looking for:
We’re looking for a hands-on Product Owner to shepherd new analytics capabilities into to our business quickly through an Agile approach. As a motivated self-starter, with a passion for improving the insights our analysts can glean from the richness of our data, they’ll need to be able to communicate complex ideas to others from both technical and non-technical backgrounds.
Our PO will know about the contemporary data science landscape, the current tools, the pertinent approaches and some of the likely challenges and support new business areas in their adoption of the platform.
What you will be doing:
- Maintaining a product feature roadmap and agreeing it with the steering committee
- Delivering high quality user stories into an agile backlog
- Refining user stories from high level roadmap items to detailed delivery specifications
- Defining sprint goals
- Building and managing the delivery backlog
- Actively contributing to scrum ceremonies
- Recognising and reporting delivery concerns to business stakeholders
- Defining and collecting product metrics
- Delivering presentations and written reports to stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English
What will be a plus:
- Lead the planning product release plans and set expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- Providing an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Sprint Goals
- Familiar with Alteryx, Tableau and R
- Experience and knowledge in AWS
- Atlassian Stack (Jira, Confluence)
What can we offer:
- Innovative projects
- Salary according to experience
- Permanent Contract
- Annual performance bonus
- Gym Membership
- Ticket meal
- Continuous Development and Training
- Health Insurance
- Flexible schedules and remote work
Send us your application to [email protected] with the reference COCUSBDPO.
At Cocus Portugal we recruit talent directly. Therefore we don't need a response from recruitment companies. Thanks for understanding.