At COCUS we are working at the critical intersection of IT and business. True to our name COCUS – Company for Customers – we are proud to develop tailored solutions focus on the Internet of Things, Blockchain, Data Analytics and Information Security. Our customers are world-leaders in der respective industries – telecommunications, tourism, media, automotive, transport and logistics – impacting the life of millions across the world.
To help our customers shape the future, we need the brightest minds today. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with the passion to explore and the right experience to apply that passion and knowledge to the solutions we offer our customers, and experience one truly international, fun and productive working environment.
What you will be doing:
As a solution architect for within our Digital Platforms team you will act as a technical design and architecture authority within that area and provide technical leadership during the development, build, test and deployment phases, assuring our solutions adhere to the architecture roadmap and all functional and non-functional requirements are satisfied. You will work with other solution architects and delivery teams within each program in the Digital Platforms department to deliver change within and across each of the digital platforms.
Effectively interact with product managers and other organizational units such as Testing and Operations.
What we are looking for:
- Exposure to a variety of solutions such as Big Data/Data Warehousing, eCommerce and Mobile apps and CRM platforms - inception to go-live
- Experience working with both bespoke software development and use of commercial off the shelf / software as a service solutions.
- Ability to learn quickly and understand existing platform architectures
- Flexible, adaptable and resilient personality, with the ability to work in an international team environment
- Excellent communication skills across all levels of the organization and external 3rd parties / suppliers
- Ability to translate and document complex architectural issues to non-technical staff within the business
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related disciplines.
What would be a plus:
- Previous experience delivering enterprise APIs to integrate platforms and services.
- Understanding of CRM and Customer 360 concepts
- Demonstrated ability to provide technical leadership to a group of solution designers, engineers and developers.
What can we offer you:
- Salary according to experience
- Permanent Contract
- Annual performance bonus
- Gym Membership
- Ticket meal
- Continuous Development and Training
- Health Insurance
- Flexible schedules and remote work
Send us your application to [email protected] with the reference COCUSSA.
At Cocus Portugal we recruit talent directly. Therefore we don't need a response from recruitment companies. Thanks for understanding.