We’re searching for an experienced software engineer to join our team.
Habit is a software company in the IoT and Data Analytics space. We are focused on developing a platform for enterprise customers to integrate with smart devices in order to build and offer new services to their customers.
Working with us
Habit is a fast-paced early-stage startup that believes in providing a positive and exciting workplace. Our team is made up of creative and self-motivated engineers who love to build (and sometimes break) things.
You’ll be responsible for our Integrations Development, starting with the communication with the manufacturer’s or client technical teams, analysis of the problem and development of proxies.
- At least 5 years experience in software development
- Proven experience in using relational and non-relational databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis or others)
- Proven experience with: RESTful API's development, JSON, Third-party OAuth integrations, Git
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Open to learning new technologies
- Available to work full-time in Lisbon, Portugal
Nice to have
- Comfortable with Linux CLI
- Experience in C++ or Java
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or similar
- Experience in Product Development
Our team values hard work, but we believe that your best work comes when you're happy and healthy, so we offer top-tier benefits including:
- health insurance
- 40 days of paid vacation and time off
- a transportation stipend
- team building events
- office snacks
- fun work space
- and an absurd amount of chocolate
If the above appeals to you, send us your résumé and a few lines about yourself in English to [email protected]