At COCUS we are working at the critical intersection of IT and business. True to our name COCUS – Company for Customers – we are proud to develop tailored solutions focus on the Internet of Things, Blockchain, Data Analytics and Information Security. Our customers are world-leaders in der respective industries – telecommunications, tourism, media, automotive, transport and logistics – impacting the life of millions across the world.
To help our customers shape the future, we need the brightest minds today. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with the passion to explore and the right experience to apply that passion and knowledge to the solutions we offer our customers, and experience one truly international, fun and productive working environment.
What you will be doing:
- Design, Build and Maintain Data Pipelines
- Identify, Ingest and Manipulate complex Datasets
- Design and build the Data Management architecture utilizing Cloud and Open Source components
- Support Data Scientists and Data Analysts providing the appropriate Data Set and Tools
- Deploy and Test new solutions for Data Pipeline, Data Engineering and Data Wrangling.
What we are looking for:
- Experience with Structured, Semi Structured and Unstructured Data formats such as CSV, XML, Json, Parquet, Avro
- Advanced knowledge of SQL Language
- Experience with one or more relational data stores such as Oracle, DB2, Teradata, RDS, Redshift, Snowflake
- Working knowledge of ETL and Data Pipeline and Workflow tools such as Informatica, Talend, NiFi, Streamsets, Glue, Airflow, Azkaban
- Experience with Data Streaming Architectures such as AWS Kinesis, ActiveMQ, Tibco, Kafka, Pulsar
- Implementation of Metadata management and Schema Registry architectures
- Knowledge of at least one major language such as Java, Python, Scala, R
- Working experience with Big Data store and processing tools such as Hadoop, Spark, Impala, Presto
- Knowledge of Data Science frameworks and Notebooks such as Jupiter, Zeppelin, Knime, R Studio
- Knowledge of AWS components and architectures, already managed production environment
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or similar
- Fluency in English
- Eligible to work in Portugal.
What would be a plus:
- AWS certification
- Experience with advanced BI solution (SpotFire, Tableau, Quick)
- Experience with Data Wrangling Solution (Alteryx, DataMeer).
What can we offer you:
- Salary according to experience
- Permanent Contract
- Annual performance bonus
- Gym Membership
- Ticket meal
- Continuous Development and Training
- Health Insurance
- Flexible schedules and remote work.
Send us your application to [email protected] with the reference COCUSDE.
At Cocus Portugal we recruit talent directly. Therefore we don't need a response from recruitment companies. Thanks for understanding.