At COCUS we are working at the critical intersection of IT and business. True to our name COCUS – Company for Customers – we are proud to develop tailored solutions focus on the Internet of Things, Blockchain, Data Analytics and Information Security. Our customers are world-leaders in der respective industries – telecommunications, tourism, media, automotive, transport and logistics – impacting the life of millions across the world.
To help our customers shape the future, we need the brightest minds today. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with the passion to explore and the right experience to apply that passion and knowledge to the solutions we offer our customers, and experience one truly international, fun and productive working environment.
What are we looking for:
- Experience in deploy infrastructure-as-code within pipelines using Terraform and Jenkins;
- Experience of networks, security, load balancers and DNS;
- Great knowledge and experience working and support cloud based services (either AWS or similar Cloud technologies);
- Understand High-Availability, Autoscaling and Self Healing methods for enterprise web platforms;
- Experience using and build pipelines using tools such as Jenkins or Terraform;
- Experience of monitoring tools such as Dynatrace or Datadog;
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills;
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or similar;
- Eligible to work in Portugal.
What you will be doing:
- Design, build and support the infrastructure to support Digital Platform applications in AWS cloud;
- Look to develop strategies and improvements around cost optimisation, usage reporting;
- Provide support around Identity and Access management lifecycles across AWS accounts;
- As part of your Service Introduction and Transition responsibilities you will be expected to coordinate the build and deploy of new application environments;
- Support CI/CD tooling for technical teams to be able to build and deploy;
- Collaborate with Development Teams where code changes are required to resolve defects and ensure services are released into production in a controlled manner;
- Responsible for adhering to Change and Configuration management processes, ensuring all changes are reviewed for quality, rigorous testing and contingency planning, and that any supporting documentation is fully updated and to the agreed quality standard prior to implementation;
- Responsible for monitoring and detection of all parts of the technology landscape (server, network, end user experience, application health, etc.);
- Responsible for issue and incident management; including SLA monitoring & reporting and compliance trend analysis;
- Participate in 24/7 on-call emergency support rotation;
What would be a plus:
- Experience in configuration management apps like Ansible/Puppet/Chef
- An interest in Container technology, e.g. Docker, Kubernetes etc
- Good leadership and project skills
- Scripting languages\code development skills
- Experience of Agile development workflows
What can we offer you:
- Salary according to experience
- Permanent Contract
- Annual performance bonus
- Gym Membership
- Ticket meal
- Continuous Development and Training
- Health Insurance
- Flexible schedules and remote work
Send us your application to [email protected] with the reference COCUSAND.
At Cocus Portugal we recruit talent directly. Therefore we don't need a response from recruitment companies. Thanks for understanding.