Brokehub.Net is a fintech company based in London with a distributed team all around the globe and currently with physical offices in Manila, Philippines and London, England.
We are in the process of opening a new office in Portugal with a small development team to support our European Business..
Our main product is a Web Application to help clients book and account trades.
We are currently looking for a Business Support Agent to provides assistance to clients via phone and / or email and support Business side by implementing/participating in any system enhancement and development projects.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provides answers to clients by identifying problems; diagnosing & providing a pat to resolving various technical issues.
- Improves client references by writing and maintaining documentation.
- Participates in development of client training programs by identifying learning issues; recommending instructional language.
- Handle questions via phone or email addressing software related issues.
- Reporting / escalating issues through the appropriate channels.
- Effectively communicate (verbally & written) information with his/her team members & customers alike.
- Proactively identifies ways to avoid recurrence of customer issues by improving the processes, reviewing technical articles & recommending changes.
- Strive to meet highest level of customer satisfaction by resolving customers issue in professional & timely manner.
- Multitasking through multiple systems while troubleshooting with customers.
- Hability to work on US market hours.
- Bachelor's degree prefered,
- Analytical and communication skills
- Team oriented
- Highly disciplined
- English mandatory, Bilingual Fench or German a plus
What we offer:
- Elevated autonomy and responsibility.
- Competitive remuneration compatible with experience.
- Integration on a young and proactive team.
- Initial and continuous training.
It's a good opportunity to join a company at the center of the Financial Derivatives Markets.
All application will be closely reviewed and will receive an answer.
If all of this caught your attention, and you are interested in joining our team, then forward us your CV to [email protected] with the subject PT-/BIZSUP