This is a full-time remote position.
Are you passionate about helping to solve problems and improve the quality of work for others? Do you get a rush from knowing you’ve helped a potential customer solve their challenges? Do you enjoy identifying a brand’s specific needs and proposing ways to address them? Do you enjoy a fast-paced environment and want to grow your skills while learning from experienced players in marketing and advertising technology? Then you may be our new Account Management Associate!
BrandBastion is a rapidly-growing company offering global, real time support on social media 24/7. We work with Fortune 500 companies, governments, disruptor brands, challenger brands, and start-ups in North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
Our priority is to find exceptional people for our team. As an Account Management Associate, you will be working with high autonomy to identify prospects we should target, and create email and other sales material that will convert them to qualified leads. You will work closely with business development and customer success to nurture leads and drive them down the funnel towards high-value sales deals.
As an Account Management Associate at BrandBastion you will be responsible for the following:
- Conduct research on prospects that are a good fit for BrandBastion’s solutions
- Build, manage, and maintain up-to-date contact and deal lists using the HubSpot CRM
- Develop highly personalized and relevant outreach and follow up emails to secure introductory calls
- Coordinate calls/meetings for the business development team
- Participate in sales calls and/or meetings and assist in note-taking
- Support in creation of sales reports such as complimentary analysis reports and trial reports
- Support in project set up of sales analyses and trials
- Prepare pricing proposals
- Liase with business development team members to share information and prepare sales material for prospects and new clients
- Track and report on key metrics and KPIs assigned
- A hungry, curious, and can-do attitude. Confidence, proactiveness, and resilience is essential in order to tackle the challenges that are part and parcel of this role.
- Strong customer-orientation and a genuine desire to help the customer succeed in their goals.
- Excellent written English language skills.
- Experience with CMS and CRM tools (experience with HubSpot is an advantage).
- Strong communication and people skills (you will handle direct follow-ups with contacts and leads and cooperate with other team members to develop any material or follow-up information that needs to be sent to prospects).
- Tech-savviness (e.g. ability to learn new tools quickly, extract data from multiple sources, navigate spreadsheets, perform basic HTML formatting, learn new integrations between software platforms and tools used)
- A keen eye for design and ability to work with email templates and create simple graphics.
- Detail-orientation and the ability to manage schedules in a remote team working across multiple time zones.
- Willingness to work outside of regular working hours as needed for international sales calls and team meetings.
- Metric and performance-driven.
- An interest in technology and people and a strong desire to learn about the industry and BrandBastion's solution.
- Work with the best and the brightest
- Work with best-in-class, full-stack marketing tools
- Be a part of an fast-growing industry that focuses on the good and the bad on social media
- Competitive compensation plans
- Industry leaders as clients to inspire your day-to-day activities
- Constant opportunities to grow and develop different skills