At COCUS we are working at the critical intersection of IT and business. True to our name COCUS – Company for Customers – we are proud to develop tailored solutions focus on the Internet of Things, Blockchain, Data Analytics and Information Security. Our customers are world-leaders in der respective industries – telecommunications, tourism, media, automotive, transport and logistics – impacting the life of millions across the world.
To help our customers shape the future, we need the brightest minds today. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with the passion to explore and the right experience to apply that passion and knowledge to the solutions we offer our customers, and experience one truly international, fun and productive working environment.
What you will be doing:
- Elaborate with the Product Owner the criteria for the story and system level and estimate the effort to execute within a sprint;
- Maintain the drive for continual improvement of the testing process with the QA and Development teams;
- Guarantee that the system works as expected by writing automated and manual test cases based on the requirements;
- Work with SCRUM Master and Developers to ensure requirements are being fulfilled;
- Execute all types of manual tests and use a variety of test tools increase testing efficiency, identify vulnerable areas of the software, prioritize and track defect reports through to conclusion;
- Provide test results and test reports on a daily basis;
- Make all types of automated and manual testing in a dynamic and agile environment with continuous integration and deployment of new releases;
- Eleaborate detailed defect descriptions and prioritize them with the developers and assign bugs considering the business impact and the project timelines.
What we are looking for:
- Experience in testing mobile applications;
- Experience in End to End Mobile app testing (blackbox, integration, regression);
- Experienced with Android Studio and XCode;
- Strong knowledge in test automation with using tools such as: Cucumber, Appium and Postman;
- Jenkins CI/CD;
- Altlassian Stack (Jira, Confluence, BitBucket);
- Good knowledge and experience with API testing;
- Demonstrate flexibility and adapt to the environment and project challenges
- Ability to manage issues and communicate and escalate appropriately and effectively;
- Good communications and influencing skills, with the ability to explain technologies and solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders;
- BSc or MSc on Computer Science / Computer Engineering or similar;
- Fluent in written and spoken English;
- Eligible to work in Portugal and in the EU.
What will be a plus:
- ISTQB Foundation qualifications or degree.
What can we offer you:
- Salary according to experience
- Permanent Contract
- Annual performance bonus
- Gym Membership
- Ticket meal
- Continuous Development and Training
- Health Insurance
- Flexible schedules and remote work.
Send us your application to [email protected] with the reference COCUSTAM
At Cocus Portugal we recruit talent directly. Therefore we don't need a response from recruitment companies. Thanks for understanding.