WZP Solutions is focused on building translation software that allows people all over the world to speak a foreign language with ease.
Mission: Effortless bilingual. Enable people to speak a new language without any effort.
We are looking for a native iOS developer who will join our team of talented engineers to design and help us to build the next generation of iOS software.
You are passionate about building world class software. You aspire to join a young team in a fast growing startup in order to build and grow products at scale and make an impact. Your desired skills and experience include :
• Experience building iOS mobile applications;
• Very good knowledge of Swift and Objective C;
• Experience integrating 3rd party SDKs and API’s;
• Familiarity with iOS build system, code signing, command line tools;
• Very good knowledge of object-oriented programming, data structures and algorithms;
• Familiarity with the Apple Guidelines for design and implementation of mobile applications;
• Experience in test-driven development and using automated testing frameworks for iOS;
• Experience with using tools like Cocoapods and Xcode;
• Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications;
• Strong solution-oriented skills and an analytical mindset;
• Capability to work agile and fast;
• Capability to think out of the box and try new strategies;
• Strong attention to details and good organization;
• Ability to collaborate closely with designers and developers;
• Fluency in English;
• Capability to work agile and fast.
• Understanding of integrating with RESTful API's into the back-end.
You will work with an international team in a nice working environment with a lot of coffee, snacks and happy hours. The office is located five minutes from the beach in Carcavelos, Lisbon’s most famous beach.
Further benefits are:
• Competitive salary
• Flexible work environment
• Take-it-when-you-need-it vacation and sick days
• Fully stocked kitchens with every snack and drink your heart desires
• iMacs are our standard, but we're happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
Please include portfolio of completed projects and salary expectations.
To come on board, please send your CV to [email protected]