Digital Architect - Holland - Schiphol-Oost
As a digital architect, you're our pilot in infinite airspace. You use thorough research to lead us to all the new technological possibilities. Artificial intelligence, speech recognition, biometrics, open API: how can we serve our customers – as effectively as possible? We're ahead of the pack, but how do we maintain that position? And where is there room for improvement? You ensure that the company where you are working is in a strong position digitally by taking responsibility for both coding and the digital architectures.
You take the lead in:
- managing a wide variety of digital architectures and commercial priorities in an agile environment at jumbo jet scale;
- turning plans and concepts into reality. You take your teams from thinking to doing;
- comparing code developments that affect our software. including where these affect other result areas, such as security and technical performance;
- gaining the trust of the international teams you work with.
Where will you land?
We look forward to welcoming you as a digital architect. We work lean and mean, with flex working spaces and good coffee. Your team consists of staff in the Netherlands, France and India. They are all motivated professionals who work at a high level with the latest tools. We work together intensively and across boundaries, and of course you'll sometimes travel to the other locations to achieve the best results.
You've learned how to stay calm in stressful situations. You can rely on years of experience with coding and architecture, which means you're capable of solving any problem, or bringing the right people on board to get the job done together. As you are able to make the right connections based on large quantities of complex information, you can communicate clearly and effectively. Your entrepreneurial spirit means you think in terms of opportunities and solutions, and that you can inspire enthusiasm in no time, even when your plan appears impossible. Your open attitude means you can easily work in an agile way, and are energised by the atmosphere on a multicultural work floor.
What else will you bring to the company?
- Extensive experience in the field of engineering, IT and digital. Years count for more than documents.
- Experience with product ownership. With this experience, your CV will immediately reach the top of the pile.
What we offer after 1 year of contract?
- An attractive salary to match the weight of your luggage, and a laptop and phone.
- A job at the cutting edge when it comes to technology.
- Freedom and trust. Do you like working from home? Then you're welcome to plan those days.
- 25 days of paid holiday and 5 ADV (working time reduction scheme) days.
- An excellent pension scheme, profit sharing and 8% holiday pay.
- Extensive study and training opportunities for personal development.
- Great employee benefits, including reductions on flight tickets (once you have been employed for 6 months).
Applications: Send a short motivation along with your resume to [email protected]. We look forward to speaking to you soon.