First, let us introduce ourselves: we are a bunch of technology lovers that develop products and provide services while always keeping in mind the motto “Tech Talent Done Right”. Some of us are programmers, some spend their lives recruiting, others on a constant search for the perfect opportunities and we all do the (im)possible to assure everyone is having the time of their lives!
For our International client we are looking for an experienced Python Developer. You’ll get a chance to be part of the cutting edge team and will be working in a complex data warehouse environment, which is also migrating in the coming two years to a private cloud architecture.
- Set standards, rules and guidelines for the developers that start working with Python. Coach colleagues in Python development.
- Develop and test code based on Python, Linux shell scripts, Oracle PL/SQL ETL software, using version control, CD/CI principles.
- Involvement in deploying software to production and automating Ops activities.
- Keep relevant documentation and security up-to-date.
- You have at least three years of Linux experience.
- You have at least four years of Oracle experience, preferably in a data warehouse context.
- You have at least three years of fulltime Python development experience.
- You are familiar with test frameworks (like PyTest).
- You have extensive experience in how to design applications; i.e. you decompose application functions into single components, into classes when needed and into API’s.
- You can change designs both in object oriented code, in functional code or in procedural code and you can show this to us.
- You have experience into documenting the application decomposition into program designs.
- You know how to mock, and you can implement and use different mocking patterns.
- You have experience with at least one Python application server, like Flask.
- You are an experienced GIT-user. You have at least two years of experience using GIT and you know either GitHub, TFS or GitLab.
- You are an experienced CI/CD user.
- You are aware of Docker and containerization.
- You have experience with Test Driven Development and Behaviour Driven Design approaches.
Is this the perfect opportunity for you?
Apply here: https://bit.ly/2VQBzKy