ProRegatta is a mobile Platform that helps Yacht Clubs manage regattas and integrates with an App that helps sailors improve their performance by recording their boat performance during the races, they can review after the races and can be displayed in either full time or playback mode.
The mobile App will have most of the features much more expensive marine electronics. It also will connect to external weather services like NOAA, Windguru, etc, for weather conditions, tides, and warnings. Also integration with wellbeing, healthcare, and Sports Performance
We are looking for a talented Django developer to work on our back-end.
- Computer Science Bs/MSc. Computer Engineering or similar.
- Working experience on a product through inception to launch and subsequent releases/maintenance.
- Knowledge of Python with Django
- Experience developing REST APIs
- AWS/Digital Ocean/Other
- Knowledge of code versioning systems, e.g. Git
- Minimum Level 6 / BA
- EU work Visa
- Lead the development of our web-based applications (Python/Django) and their mobile apps.
- Discuss, plan and build products you and others will fall in love with
- Develop, implement and test back-end APIs
- Develop reusable services
- Develop and maintain databases
- Contribute to our DevOps stack
- Ensure maximum availability, security and performance.
- Participate in the development of other internal applications
- Assist in product demonstrations and user support.
- Identify and solve scalability and performance issues
- Present a proof of concept when needed
- Share knowledge with the team and produce quality documentation
Take the Leap, Join Us!
Contact at : [email protected] reference: Django Developer / Back-end