NumbersBelieve is looking for a .NET Full Stack Software Engineer
for our OMNIA Low-code Platform R&D Team.
We are a product development-oriented Scrum Team. As a .NET Full Stack Software Engineer, you are expected to get a full scope of responsibilities from requirements management (working with PO) to continuous delivery strategy improvement.
OMNIA Platform it´s an entirely new way to Develop, Deploy and Operate Line of Business Applications on the Cloud.
Using Model Driven Development, Domain Driven Design and Domain Specific Languages as root theories, OMNIA it´s a Cloud Low-code Platform that makes it easier to deal with Business Applications development life cycle. These applications are modeled by Business Analysts on top of OMNIA Platform, in a completely innovative way, benefiting from great productivity and quality gains, when compared with traditional programing technics (code centric).
- Discuss business and technical/architectural topics
- Actively participate in discussions about technical choices, such as our architecture, tools and processes
- Build new features accordingly to new requirements, writing SOLID and testable code
- Perform code-reviews in order to provide feedback that makes your team even better, and to maintain a high level of quality in our code base
- Translate complex functional, technical and business requirements into simple solutions
- Stay up to speed with technologies, software architecture principles and design patterns
Key skills and experience
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience as a .NET Developer
- Development experience with C# / .NET Core
- Good knowledge of SQL (preferentially PostgreSQL)
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
- Problem solving and proactive attitude
- Experience with test automation
- Enthusiastic about Software Engineering
- Eager to learn, keeping updated about latest tools/ technologies/methodologies
- Experience with full development lifecycle, with focus on software quality
Nice to have
- Experience with Microsoft Azure / Amazon AWS / Google Cloud
- Experienced in working with SCRUM methodologies
- Contributions to the Development Community and Open Source Projects
- A solid understanding of Git
- Interest in subjects like Metamodeling, DSLs, Language Workbenches, etc.
More information on www.omnialowcode.com
Please contact us at [email protected]