Farfetch is the leading global technology platform for the luxury fashion industry. Founded in 2007 by José Neves for the love of fashion, and launched in 2008, Farfetch began as an e-commerce marketplace for luxury boutiques around the world. Today the Farfetch marketplace connects customers in 190 countries with items from more than 48 countries and over 1,000 of the world's best boutiques and brands, delivering a truly unique shopping experience and access to the most extensive selection of luxury on a single platform. Through its business units, which also include Store of The Future, Farfetch Black & White Solutions, Browns, and Stadium Goods, Farfetch continues to invest in innovation and develop key technologies, business solutions, and services for the luxury fashion industry.
We are looking for a Front-end Engineer, you will be working in a very friendly and relaxed environment and be part of a well-motivated, talented and growing team. If you love to learn, if you are willing to share knowledge and would love to be part of the building process to reach the top, using the latest technology stack and having fun doing it, this is an opportunity you can’t miss.
We want to continue creating a world-class engineering group that not only supports our business growth (through speed, quality, and consistency in delivery) but is also a source of engineering innovation whilst providing an exciting working environment for the team.
What you'll do
- Evolve our Universal React/Redux front end;
- Be the future of accessible web interfaces;
- Expand our components library to micromanage experiences;
- Deeply catered personalization of the customer's experience.
Who you are
- Expert HTML/CSS knowledge
- Passionate about clean and well-documented code
- Focused on semantic and performant code
- Deep awareness of browser quirks and compatibility issues
- Experienced with SASS, PostCSS or similar CSS processors
- Curious about SEO, semantic markup, and accessibility
- Passionate about solving large-scale engineering challenges
- Eagerness to learn and share knowledge
In case you're interested in this opportunity, please apply here: