Farfetch is the leading global technology platform for the luxury fashion industry. Founded in 2007 by José Neves for the love of fashion, and launched in 2008, Farfetch began as an e-commerce marketplace for luxury boutiques around the world. Today the Farfetch marketplace connects customers in 190 countries with items from more than 48 countries and over 1,000 of the world's best boutiques and brands, delivering a truly unique shopping experience and access to the most extensive selection of luxury on a single platform. Through its business units, which also include Store of The Future, Farfetch Black & White Solutions, Browns, and Stadium Goods, Farfetch continues to invest in innovation and develop key technologies, business solutions, and services for the luxury fashion industry.
We are looking for a Test Engineer to work in a very friendly and relaxed environment and be part of a well-motivated, talented and growing team. At Farfetch Test Engineers are not only manual testers – they have the knowledge and write scripts to automate testing. If you come to the team, you will learn how to navigate in our codebase and helps us to identify the weakness. Combining latest technologies, agile way of working and the continuous striving for the best solution, we will build a world-class e-commerce platform.
In addition, you will contribute to the unique culture that is all about people.
What you’ll do
- Advocate for quality within cross-functional development teams;
- Make testing part of the teams’ development process;
- Review of software requirements and technical specification documentation;
- Coach other team engineers on test automation best practices;
- Work closely with the automation team to suggest ways to improve our test automation and continuous delivery process and infrastructure;
- Contribute to Farfetch quality and test automation vision and community.
Who you are
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming languages like C# or Java
- Experience in bug management tools
- Knowledge of databases and version control systems
- Use to write algorithms and report bugs
- Use to specify and run scenarios and test cases (manual and automatic)
- Experience in UI and/or API automated tests
In case you're interested in this opportunity, please apply here: