The support team at Amino Communication is a critical part of our future success, and we are looking for absolutely and only the best people out there. We take the success of our customers incredibly seriously. We feel their joy. We feel their pain. Are you up for this challenging customer facing role?
The Junior Support Engineer will be responsible for providing high-quality post-sales support for the Amino product range to our rapidly growing customer base across Europe, Middle-East and Africa, while collaborating effectively as a trusted member of a driven, innovative team.
This position is based in Porto, Portugal.
- Act as a technical interface for post-sales technical support for customers and partners in EMEA.
- Resolve customer questions and issues, very often involving on-site work.
- Assist customers with integration of our products into their networks.
- Improve the internal knowledge base by documenting common questions and answers, troubleshooting and problem resolution steps.
- Provide regular status updates to management teams.
- Clearly understand and communicate customer issues to Product Management team to improve products and minimize on-site support needs.
- Train customers and integrators on use of our products.
- BS.Eng in computer science, electrical engineering, information technology, or other related field.
- 0-3 years of professional experience.
- Strong communication skills.
- Fluency in English both written and verbal.
- Proficiency in Linux architecture.
- In-depth knowledge of TCP/IP networking.
- Willingness to travel up to 25% within EMEA.
- Knowledge of IPTV technologies
- Knowledge of DVB
- Knowledge of Apple HTTP Live streaming protocol
- Knowledge of compressed and uncompressed digital video and audio standards, especially around H.264 and MPEG-2 technologies
- Familiar with Linux shell scripting
How to apply
- Please send your CV and application letter to [email protected].
- Please mention the position reference in the subject which is JSE-PT-19.