We're searching for a Product Manager who is passionate about building valuable software. Someone who possesses a unique blend of business and technical savvy, a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. You must enjoy spending time with clients to understand their problems, and find innovative solutions.
You must be able to communicate with a team of engineers without managing them.
We’ll handle an excellent work environment, a competitive salary for a full-time job, health insurance, mobile phone, and your monthly balance in our internal virtual currency app.
- Computer Science or Engineering degree
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- 2 or more years of experience as a Software Product Manager
- Solid organizational skills, attention to detail, and consistent follow-through
- Highly professional interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Understand cross functional dependencies and work with teams to meet product goals
- Be a self-motivated and autonomous leader
- Expect and encourage the best in everyone you interact with
- Share information and knowledge proactively
- Being sincere and straightforward, admitting your mistakes
- Being self-driven and work towards a common team or company purpose
- Speak and understand Portuguese (English and Spanish are valued languages)
About Premium Minds
We are a Software House specializing in Web apps and systems integration with satisfied demanding customers in Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, USA, Germany and UK.
We have teams composed of Software Engineers, Software Architects, Designers, Software Quality Engineers and Systems Administrators, working all together at Avenidas Novas, close to three subway lines and the Entrecampos train station.
Here, we value people over processes, and empower autonomy through a bottom-up approach. We are an approved partner of Digital Knights, which places us among the 7% of software houses that fullfill their required technical quality, and were considered one of the 15 Best Workplaces in Portugal in 2018 by Exame magazine.
We’re more than 100 happy people following an agile philosophy, and growing.
Talk to us by sending an email to [email protected] or, even better, just show up for a visit!