Linux Tech Lead
We are passionate about what technology can do.
We want to continually improve our service, people and technology.
We are proud that our customers benefit from our knowledge and experience.
We are Claranet and if you share our beliefs, we are looking for you!
Because we aspire to do more and better, we are looking for a Linux Tech Lead to integrate our Client internal team, based in Lisbon. The Linux Tech Lead main responsibility designs and develops server and data storage systems, processes and enhancements for company's complex high traffic, business critical and network-based (cloud) product systems.
Your responsibilities include:
- Act as the Linux Lead and/or Subject Matter Expert (SME).
- Manage the release of new technologies as well as design, install, configures, maintain and perform system integration testing of Linux/server operating systems, related utilities, and hardware.
- Ensure system compliance and security, by analyzing enterprise level audit data and colabrate with other technical resources to provide recommendations and effect solutions.
- Monitor reporting/alarming tools, KPIs, look for issues, errors, inconsistencies, anomalies, etc. to ensure nominal system health.
You must have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related fields. Or equivalent work experience.
- At least 5+ years of experience in LINUX system administration, preferably within DoD contractor environment.
- At least 5+ years of experience in VMware Administration.
- At least 5+ years of experience in Networks Administration.
- Familiar with Debian and CentOS Linux distributions essential, Red Hat Enterprise experience a plus.
- Technical degree or certification.
- English literacy (mandatory).
To apply for this position, you’ll need to submit your Resume/CV or Linkedin Profile in the following link: http://talentportal.claranet.pt/#/jobs/665