We help our clients to accelerate their business! We develop high-quality software through rapid model-driven application development. Our Genio platform generates +96% of the codebase for our projects, reducing dramatically the time needed to develop software, which results in ten times faster implementations.
Over the last 30 years we have developed hundreds of tailor-made solutions for organizations in both the public and private sectors across the globe. We have delivered projects in El Salvador, Jamaica, Brazil, UK, Kenya, Switzerland, among others. We are still growing and looking for new opportunities for our business. We need you to make it happen!
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve our products in 1 of our 12 Business Areas;
- Develop new features and patterns in Genio platform, that are reusable company-wide;
- Implement new technologies in your department products, IT analysis and programming;
- Work on projects, all over the world, that digitally transform our clients.
What we are looking for:
- Experience in: C, C++, Java, C#;
- Good level of English, Portuguese as a plus;
- Autonomy, flexibility and enthusiasm for new challenges;
- Bachelor´s or Master´s degree in Computer Engineering or similar (preferred).
- salary according to the level of experience;
- health insurance;
- work in a dynamic and diverse team in a company with a global presence;
- participation in various events;
- continuous training and certifications (tech, project management);
- opportunity for career development in a company that invests 60% of their budget in R&D.
Quidgest is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that encourages and supports diversity among its employees, whether it is regarding nationality, race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or any other. Our organization aims at reflecting the diversity of our employees, our users and our community. We believe that the best products and services are a result of not only a great talent, but also of a diversity of perspectives, ideas, cultures and life experiences. Our commitment to continuous improvement and healthy work environment is real, that is why we engage our employees in quality work processes and invest in their development.
If you see yourself working here, send us your CV to [email protected] with a reference #SoftwareEngineer-022019.
To all recruitment agencies: Quidgest does not accept agency CVs.