Microsoft Intune Support Engineer
We are passionate about what technology can do.
We want to continually improve our service, people and technology.
We are proud that our customers benefit from our knowledge and experience.
We are Claranet and if you share our beliefs, we are looking for you!
Because we aspire to do more and better, we are looking for a Microsoft Intune Support Engineer to integrate our Client internal team, based in Lisbon.
Your responsibilities include:
• Execute, manage and lead a set of EMS customers and partners through the Onboarding technical process.
• Maintain strong working knowledge of the Service, take ownership for Service improvement.
• Manage customer and partner Onboarding programs within expected timeframes while continually driving increased effectiveness and thus reducing costs.
• Share knowledge with others through solution documents, contribute to social media, engage in technical communities.
• Identify and drive technical improvements to the services or processes that will materially improve the quality of the services provided.
• Drive development by delivering training and mentoring.
• Monitor and enhance the technical performance of the team in the areas of products, customer satisfaction, technical development, as well as enhance quality and provide feedback.
You must have:
• A minimum of 2 years of hands-on experience deploying, configuring and administering a cloud-based MDM solution, ideally Intune in large organizations of more than 1,000 managed devices/users
• 1 years of hands-on experience managing System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager or newer versions
• A minimum of 2 years of experience enabling and configuring Office 365 services is required.
• Experience of deploying, configuring and administering features of Azure AD and Azure AD Premium
• Technical understanding of Certificate Authority providers/Public Key Infrastructures, WiFi and VPN infrastructures
For apply to this position please send us your CV to: [email protected]