At Buildium, we are passionate about helping hard-working entrepreneurs grow their property management businesses. We are hiring software engineers for our fast growing unit in Matosinhos that are passionate about their craft and care about a great work culture. You will also get a chance to work in a distributed team with people in the US and India.
We are looking for top developers who will strive to build, deploy, and manage new services to enhance our SaaS product while improving the maintainability of our codebase. As a company that empowers their employees to do the right thing, you will find that Buildium’s drive to be the best is contagious.
- Independently perform development, testing, implementation, documentation and any tasks related to developing a solution
- Help produce high-quality code and services optimized for performance and scalability
- Conduct design and code reviews and ensure adherence to best practices
- Maintain a high awareness of industry issues and trends, particularly in regard to web technologies, .NET, microservices, cloud computing (AWS), and automated unit testing
- Participate in our engineering guilds, focus groups, and tech talks to contribute to the research and implementation of new technologies, tools, and architectural patterns
- Achieve comprehensive code coverage with automated unit tests
- Fluency in English with strong written and oral communication skills
- 2+ years of experience in developing customer facing software
- Experience with service-oriented architecture (SOA) and microservices
- Strong object-oriented design/functional programming skills with good coding disciplines
- Prior experience with C#, .NET 4.5/.NET Core (front-end experience also a big plus)
- Experience with AWS/Docker or similar cloud platforms also a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a positive and people-oriented attitude, able to work with remote teams
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to work in a small, innovative startup environment
- Health insurance
- Free weekly team lunches, fresh fruit, coffee and drinks
- Professional development opportunities
- Diverse distributed team
Please apply directly using our jobs website: https://www.buildium.com/careers/?gh_jid=4254329002 .