About OSF Global Services https://www.osf-global.com/
With headquarters in Quebec, Canada, and more than 30 locations across the world, we are a leading global commerce solutions company, with expertise in enterprise CRM, ecommerce, Salesforce Clouds, content management, ERP, cloud solutions and mobile applications. As a multi-cultural international team of over 800 employees, we are constantly driving change and innovation, delivering innovative solutions to enterprises and emerging businesses across B2B and B2C sectors since 2003.
We are Salesforce's partners, and also a great place to work, as you might see from our international rate in GlassDoor.
Solution Architect: Responsibilities
- Architect and design leading ecommerce solutions that support industry leading best practices in technology, features, performance and scalability.
- Responsible for the technical design of client solutions. This includes a lead role in project discovery and definition workshops, creating scope and development estimates, and documenting requirements and designs.
- Collaborate with Project Managers, Business Analysts and customers to design and deploy robust ecommerce solutions across traditional web, mobile, tablet and in-store applications.
- Provide technical direction and guidance, development oversight, and support the successful delivery of projects.
- Coach and mentor customers and developers as they learn to implement on Demandware.
- Provide technical problem resolution to complex issues.
- Contribute to on-going process and methodology improvements.
- Work with cross functional teams such as engineering and product management to provide feedback and support the evolution of the product.
- Technical Architecture experience designing and implementing complex enterprise applications in B2C and B2B eCommerce solutions.
- Experience implementing REST web services.
- Strong OO foundation.
- The ability to quickly learn new concepts and technologies and convert them into customer solutions.
- Direct customer facing and implementation delivery experience.
- Strong documentation skills.
- BS or BA (in Computer Science or related field preferred).
- 5+ years work experience; with 3+ years in professional services/consulting.
- Prior experience leading and working with geographically dispersed development teams.
- Up to 20% travel.
- Fluency in English.
For more information about our jobs and application process, visit our site here: https://www.osf-global.com/jobs-at-osf/solution-architect