Welcome to Bosch!
Your contribution to something big:
- Define and interact on innovative sensor fusion system architectures on fully automated products inside the vehicle;
- Understand and analyze the interplay of hardware and software architectures, algorithms and applications;
- Analyze product requirements, feasibility and propose solutions;
- Create, optimize and implement new and innovative machine learning architectures;
- Interact with a worldwide-distributed development team for an efficient implementation.
What distinguishes you:
- Master’s or PhD degree in Computer Science or Embedded Systems and 5 years of relevant work experience;
- Previous work experience on firmware or software development in automotive or embedded environment;
- Previous work experience on optimization of computational demanding algorithms and applications;
- Strong Signal Processing and Computer Vision background;
- Strong knowledge about current Deep Learning architectures;
- Strong background in system architecture;
- Passion for creating innovative, high quality products;
- Strong programming skills in C/C++ and Python;
- In depth platform, drivers and kernel experience;
- Familiarity with deep learning frameworks like TensorFlow (Keras);
- Familiarity with heterogonous programming (CUDA, OpenCL);
- Experience with deployment and optimization of Machine Learning Algorithms;
- Knowledge of the ROS middleware for sensor fusion systems;
- Comfortable with in-vehicle test activities;
- Good technical mentoring and communication skills;
- Excellent oral and written English language skills.
What we offer you:
Challenges in an international environment | career opportunities in one of the best companies in the world | flexible hours | medical services | discounts for employees | sports and health related activities | canteen | good access to public transports | space for creativity.
Success stories don´t just happen. They are made...
Make it happen! We are looking forward to your application!
Make it happen. We are looking forward to your application! Apply here!
Braga - Full-time
Braga - Full-time