WHO ARE WE
We are a Retail Intelligence Company that provides data science solutions and digital tools delivering quantifiable insights and actionable recommendations with direct and sustainable impact on key metrics.
Inovretail is backed by a highly experienced, highly motivated team, with more than 40 years’ retail experience, having worked in different geographies at Tier 1 and Tier 2 Retailers.
Our team of experts and our solutions offer a highly-differentiated approach to Data Science, delivering innovative and fully integrated solutions on an everyday changing world.
- More than 40 highly skilled Consultants, Data Scientists and Engineers
- 20+ Customers operating in 5 countries
- Data from more than 700 stores collected and analysed
- More than 1.000.000.000 data records processed and analysed
- More than 10 partners worldwide
Our solutions are SaaS based, fast to deploy, easy to use and help retailers on empowering their staff:
SALES PERFORMANCE ENHANCEMENT
Empower your staff with their own sales target
CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE OPTIMISATION
Create a customer-centric store environment to boost your sales
ADVANCED PLANNING & SCHEDULING
Schedule faster and smarter while optimizing staff’s working hours
A Data Science SaaS Platform designed to help retailers to achieve their full Potential.
Seeplus is a Retail Performance Platform, designed to drive value from the rich insights produced from our data science based predictive engine and providing a unique platform to connect with your business like never before. Through our array of retail channel applications, available on a variety of portable or wearable devices, insight can be used to drive sustainable benefit. Truly it’s your Business Operating System.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a passionate Software Engineer to design, develop and implement software solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science required
- Develop and implement new product modules
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software
- Clearly and regularly communicate with management, technical support and quality colleagues
- Participate on R&D project to bring innovation to product
- Participate on continuous improvement process to enhance existing software programs
- Experience with MongoDB and Python
- Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively
- Ability to follow guidelines
- Strong attention to detail
- Good team working attitude with analytical and creative problem-solving abilities;
- Strong communication skills;
- Advanced interpersonal skills to effectively promote ideas, collaborate across teams and influence teams to resolve issues
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Availability to travel.
To apply, send a copy of your CV/Linkedin profile to [email protected].