Natixis is the international corporate and investment banking, asset management, insurance and financial services arm of Groupe BPCE, the 2nd-largest banking group in France with 31 million clients spread over two retail banking networks, Banque Populaire and Caisse d’Epargne.
Natixis in Portugal is an IT Center of Expertise that provides innovative solutions for Natixis business operations worldwide. It works for Natixis in an integrated, inclusive and transversal way, in the 38 countries in which the Company operates, and supporting 4 main units: Corporate Investment Banking, Retail Banking, Infrastructure and Security and Support Functions.
Natixis in Portugal was one of the major investments in human resources made by the company ever. A real success story: Natixis aims to create, by 2019, 700 new jobs in the areas of information technology in Portugal.
As Linux Sysadmin you will be responsible for:
Main technical requirements:
· Linux Server installation (virtual and physical), support, performance analysis, tuning and troubleshooting (RedHat Enterprise Linux 6/7);
· Run support for live production systems (physical and virtual systems);
· Users and application team’s assistance and support;
· ITIL management of requests and changes within company’s framework;
· Planned technical operations coordination and realization (server patching, data migration);
· Work with the incidents, problems, performance optimizations and applications;
· Participate in the structural constraints and the interventions (business and off-business hours).
· Bachelor or Technical Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or similar;
· Expertise of Linux Server environments (RHEL 6 and 7);
· Shell Scripting;
· Veritas Cluster (VCS) and Veritas Volume Manager is a plus;
· English is mandatory;
· French is a plus.
Achieve your full potential while growing professionally and personally.
If you feel you have what we are looking for, please apply bellow and we will get in touch soon: