At COCUS we are working at the critical intersection of IT and business. True to our name COCUS – Company for Customers – we are proud to develop tailored solutions focus on the Internet of Things, Blockchain, Data Analytics and Information Security. Our customers are world-leaders in der respective industries – telecommunications, tourism, media, automotive, transport and logistics – impacting the life of millions across the world.
To help our customers shape the future, we need the brightest minds today. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with the passion to explore and the right experience to apply that passion and knowledge to the solutions we offer our customers, and experience one truly international, fun and productive working environment.
We want build a specialized Quality Assurance team to support the tests in challenging projects. The role includes responsibilities for implementing procedures, the best practices and participating in test strategy and implementation.
What you will be doing:
- Conducting tests on applications, along with performing security audits and assessments
- Create test case specifications
- Implement and improve QA methodologies
- Execute vulnerability and penetration testing
- Identify impact and risk analysis
- Conduct tests on networks and applications and develop security audits
- Analyze security polices
- Raise defects where appropriate and provide test results and test reports on a daily basis
- Write detailed defect descriptions and work with developers to prioritize and assign bugs depending on the business impact and severity of the issues found and the impact on the project timelines.
What we are looking for:
- Pen testing/hacking experience
- Experience using Altlassian Stack (Jira, Confluence, BitBucket)
- Familiarity with Agile delivery methodologies (Kanban and/or Scrum)
- Outstanding organizational skills, analytical thinking and team player
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering or similar.
What will be a plus:
- ISTQB Foundation qualification
- ISTQB Advanced Security Tester Training
Send us your application to [email protected] with the reference COCUSPT.
At Cocus Portugal we recruit talent directly. Therefore we don't need a response from recruitment companies. Thanks for understanding.
By applying to COCUS vacancies, you agree that your data and CV remain secure and confidential with your application. COCUS is a company in compliance with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) taking effect in May 25, 2018.