We are looking for an amazing Senior Technical Consultant who rocks in Java development and wants to join our new team in Porto to be part of a global group who Masters all about Data Management and can´t stop innovating.
If that sounds like you, keep reading…
Who are we…
We are APGAR Consulting, a leading consulting company in the fast-growing segment of Master Data Management.
At APGAR we are a passionate and enthusiastic group of diverse people who specialize in driving clients to success by designing and implementing solutions to help them organize and use their main asset: DATA.
Enjoying our work is a serious job for us, so go the extra mile to create a great environment, where each one can take the most of their time, where you enjoy being with the team while respecting the work life balance.
We define our team members as enthusiastic on what they do, who enjoy working together while having the confidence and freedom to take responsibility and who are proud to share and celebrate our successes together.
Who You are….
More than just technically brilliant you are dynamic and enthusiastic, you enjoy working in a team and you always looking to challenge status quo to make the team grow. You enjoy creating and innovating and your willingness to participate in our development and growth will be decisive factors.
Because you excel in English you will participate in international projects and easily communicate with teammates and clients. You will feel at home in our dynamic, friendly and motivating culture where you will enjoy freedom to accomplish your projects and you enjoy that responsibility.
Your experience, skills and competencies set you apart:
- University degree in an IT related field
- You have been dominating Java / J2EE environment (ideally certified) for at least the last 4 years
- Your projects speak for themselves about your experience in designing and implementing software and/or creating pilots during projects
- You have solid as a rock knowledge of UML modelling and how to handle XML objects
- You have skills in management both Relational and Non-Relational Databases and you are familiar with distributed storage.
- You are a close friend of technical architecture documents (TAD) and production of operation documentation (DEX).
- You master the concepts of continuous integration and release management in iterative and agile context.
What we expect from you…
As a Senior Technical Consultant, you work directly in Customers projects being a key part on:
- Definition of architecture and operating rules
- Design and implementation of the different technical phases of a project to implement a MDM solution.
- Production of mock-ups in collaboration with the functional teams
- Initialization of all the complex features of the solution
- Responsibility for integration topics: continuous integration and application integration
- Responsibility for the overall quality of the solution
- Participate in Internal R & D topics in APGAR
In addition, you will participate in in-house projects related to the development of Apgar Consulting:
- Supervision of junior consultants.
- Participation in the formalization of the company new offers and the development of existing offers.
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Flexible working hours and ability to work remotely once a week
- Great working environment
- Support from experienced group of professionals
- Health Insurance
- Office located in the most vibrant tech hub in Porto
You read it all and feel you can be our next MDM Technical Master?
Go ahead and apply for the job sending an e-mail to [email protected]
And if you want to know more about us, check our website at https://www.apgar.fr/en/home/