Fusing automotive engineering with scientific research, we are applying artificial intelligence to automate anomaly and fault detection.
Stratio envisions a predictable and reliable tomorrow.
As a Data Engineer, your main role will be to develop and maintain a solid, scalable and reliable data pipeline that will power our Machine Learning features and drive our customer feedback loop. You will be responsible for bringing the data to the models and the predictions to our customers.
You will be part of the research team which holds data scientists, data engineers and automotive experts. The responsibility of the team is to develop prediction models, develop and maintain the data pipeline and platform. The team is end-to-end responsible for producing high quality predictions which keeps our customers' vehicles on the road.
- Develop data pipeline environment for our Machine Learning researchers.
- Contribute in a team to develop and maintain a highly scalable system that provides advanced insights and predictive capabilities to a real product.
- Analyze and identify the right tools and frameworks to deliver end-to-end data architecture.
- MSc in Data Science or computer science with a focus on Distributed systems;
- Experience in the field of data engineering;
- Programming experience on an object-oriented language (e.g. Java);
- Experience on Python and Pandas;
- Experience on command line programming (e.g.: Bash);
- Experience on NoSQL and SQL database development and administration;
- Experience with GIT;
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills.
Nice to have experience:
- Work experience/knowledge on rest interfaces;
- Experience building and integrating ETL pipelines, Data Warehouses and/or Analytics tools.
- Work experience/knowledge on Kafka;
- Work experience/knowledge on Docker / Kubernetes;
- Work experience/knowledge on Microservices;
- Work experience/knowledge on Large scale time-series data;
- Automotive interest.
Unknowingly you have already seen vehicles powered by our technology.
We are paving the way for the vehicles of tomorrow.
Take the road with us!
You can apply here: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/1498346882/