Runtime Revolution is a product development team. We develop web and mobile applications, started in 2006 and today we work for multiple locations around the world. We like working together and that's why the main operation is centralized in Lisbon. Working hand-in-hand with our clients no matter the distance, we put great care and great engineering in everything we do.
We focus on building successful products rather than building a complex hierarchy and fancy job titles. Our structure is pretty flat and we believe everyone is an important part of the company.
Team spirit is very important to us. Everyone’s opinion is welcome and everybody is available to help you.
We’re looking for a DevOps Engineer to be involved in back-end services, front-end services, infrastructure components and almost everything in between. You’ll be the one assuring the application and its systems are up and running and plan its future. In this position, you’ll be working closely with the software engineering teams to set up continuous delivery and feature deployment.
- Degree and/or Master's Degree in Computer Engineering or similar;
- At least 3 years as DevOps. Ideally, more than that.
- Experience improving scalability, service reliability, capacity, and performance;
- You will work with development teams to make sure the applications fit nicely within the infrastructure and how scalability/reliability/security is designed and implemented.
- Know your way around relational databases and also non-relational stores;
- You’ll be involved in the business so you can clearly see the big picture;
- Passionate about areas such as DevOps, Architecture and Software Engineering;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills are essential;
- A strong will to continuously learn and improve;
- You must speak English and Portuguese fluently;
- Currently living in Portugal;
What we offer:
- Attractive compensation;
- Annual conference budget;
- Working for an exciting international client;
- Having a central role on the project;
- We believe 8 hours of work are enough to do a good job;
- No formal dress code;
- Great culture and learning environment;
- We're not outsourcing.
If you'd like to learn more about this opportunity, send us your application to [email protected] so we can meet and have a chat!
Lisboa - Full-time