Business Analyst / Functional Tester (M/F)
Are you an innovative human? Then, the lines above are for you!
What will you do:
- Review, improve, and approve functional work of BA/Tester team members. Guide/give advice to other BA/Testers. Teach/spread knowledge. Be a functional referral. Be responsible of functional choices.
- Working with business units on prioritizing requests (incidents, evolutions). Regulate and track business units demands. Validate the roadmap of developments with entities (based on dev. capacity leader planning proposition). Report KPI and backlog follow-up to entities.
- Support entities in writing the expression of needs. Create/update functional and technical documentation (specifications, test plans, user manual...). Update test plan, test scenario and data set.
- Prepare, plan, coordinate and perform tests and UAT assistance. Preparing datasets and scenarios. Running tests (integration and/or regression) and follow up. Qualification of anomalies, follow-up of their status, involving stakeholder Management of test repository. Update functional documentation. Propose scenario automation (in collaboration with test industrialization expert).
- Evolution analysis, Business process map, modelization Functional specification, Functional map, architecture, guidance standardization/mutualization. recommendations. Test strategy. Test plan. Test scenario/case. Data set. Defect report/analysis. Test result report. Functional training support contribution, Process, procedure for development and support activities. Contribution to knowledge base.
What are we looking for?
Bachelor´s degree - Economics, Management, Engineering or similar area with equivalent analytical scope;
2 years of experience in auditing and consulting or similar field;
A minimum of 5 years of professional experience in Business Analysis and Design of business processes in IT;
Familiarity with UML, BPM and State Machines is essential;
Familiarity with JIRA, Cucumber, Selenium, SoapUI and Xray and is a plus;
Familiarity with Agile methodologies is a plus;
MS Office Advanced;
Database knowledge is valued;
- Fluency in English.
Do you Fit?
We are waiting for your resume at [email protected] and ready to show you the Aubay Spirit!
We know what you’re thinking! But… Why Aubay? We have the answer. Because…
- We are a multinational with over 850 people (Lisbon and Oporto) and a billing volume of 25 million euros in 2018;
- You will have fantastic opportunities of individual development, with more than a hundred technological projects ongoing and over 20000 hours per month of training courses;
- We truly care about the happiness and well-being of our people, we have countless initiatives, free lunches once a week and corporate events;
- You will have access to discounts and exclusive partnerships, extended family health insurance and much more.
Being innovative is Human!