Farfetch is the leading global technology platform for the luxury fashion industry. Founded in 2007 by José Neves for the love of fashion, and launched in 2008, Farfetch began as an e-commerce marketplace for luxury boutiques around the world. Today the Farfetch marketplace connects customers in 190 countries with items from more than 48 countries and over 1,000 of the world's best boutiques and brands, delivering a truly unique shopping experience and access to the most extensive selection of luxury on a single platform. Through its business units, which also include Store of The Future, Farfetch Black & White Solutions, Browns, and Stadium Goods, Farfetch continues to invest in innovation and develop key technologies, business solutions, and services for the luxury fashion industry.
We are looking for a Frontend Engineer who is motivated to build world-class applications using top-notch technology.
You will be working in a very friendly and relaxed environment and be part of a well-motivated, talented and growing team.
If you love to learn, if you are willing to share knowledge and would love to be part of the building process to reach the top, using the latest technology stack and having fun doing it, this is an opportunity you can’t miss.
What you'll do
- Work within a super-talented cross-functional engineering team
- Write, document and test interactive, clean, secure and efficient solutions
- Help maintain a high-level quality code by reviewing your teammates' code
- Continuously improve our code base, systems and processes
Who you are
- A professional with 2+ years of Frontend web development experience
- Proficient with at least one widely adopted single page application (SPA) architecture, such as Angular
- Keen to learn new technologies and have ideas about how we can make things better
- An individual with good technical, analytical and problem-solving skills
- A professional who cares about quality and knows what it means to ship high quality code
- A person with some understanding of agile development practices and methodologies
- Experienced with CSS preprocessors
- A person with some experience with component frameworks such as Angular-Material or Bootstrap
To apply directly please follow the link: https://jobs.lever.co/farfetch/9b3ded74-fabd-4a50-b6c0-f5d338aba275