Seedrs is going beyond crowdfunding and we’re looking for great Software Engineers to come on this journey with us.
Our product is an equity marketplace that enables anyone to invest in businesses they believe in, allowing companies to raise capital and build community online.
You will be joining our Product&Tech team in our Lisbon office, and also work closely with our other teams in our London HQ.
Our tech stack is mainly Ruby on Rails and ReactJS.
- Contribute to build and design the Seedrs web platform
- Engineer solutions that scale with the business
- Think quality, and ensure extensive test coverage for our CI process
- Work collaboratively with multiple teams to deliver the best user experience
- Bring an informed and constructive opinion
- Think critically and focus on finding the right solutions
- Be fluent in English
- Be a smart, hardworking, energetic and practical person who is excited about where Seedrs is going
- Have a good understanding of decoupled web architectures
- Be an ambitious and dependable person. We expect you to want to progress very quickly either technically or by moving into more leading roles
- Be an entrepreneur at heart - we are counting on you to propose and discuss new ideas, both yours and from other people.
Great stuff for you:
- You'll be working for one of the hottest startups in Europe with a top notch team
- You will be exposed to the startup ecosystem and financial sector
- Competitive salary
- Employee share options
- 22 days annual leave
- Subsidised gym membership
- Remote friendly
- Professional development
- Lunch and learn sessions
- Team socials
- Great office in the center of Lisbon
- Free fruit and coffee
- Medical insurance
We’re really excited so if you’d like to join us, send us your CV here