VisionSpace is coming to Portugal!
We are am Aerospace and Defense company based in Darmstadt with the mission to make space operations simpler and effective, through autonomy and smarter automation. We thrive to deliver the best service to our clients but also committed to find new solutions and possibilities within the New Space sector. We are looking for outstanding developers that can identify themselves with our mission and share the same passion about Space as we do. For the next possible starting date, we are looking forward to your application.
What You'll Do
- Be part of the development team
- Develop and maintain Karaf containers
- (depending on the schedule and experience) Define requirements and produce documentation
- Learn about spacecraft's operational software
What You’ll Need
A strong spirit of teamwork plus:
- BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in Java;
- 2+ experience with Java, OSGi, and Karaf;
- 2+ years developing applications on distributed systems;
- Unix, Git, Maven, Docker, Kubernetes, REST/SOAP, and SOA are highly desired;
- Excellent English skills as that is our official office language
Bonus if you have previous experience in
- Unit testing and Agile development
- With Microsoft Azure or Amazon AWS
- With EGS-CC
What we offer
- A dedicated team in a start-up like atmosphere.
- Open door policy and flat hierarchy environment, we are always open for new ideas
- Free drinks, fruit and snacks
- Regular team events
- Onboarding of few months in Germany
- Be part of the initial setup in Coimbra
Shall you be interested in our offering, please submit your application directly at:
https://www.visionspace.com/careers.html (Ref.: Java Developer for Spacecraft Control Systems)