Our company is currently involved in a worldwide SAP roll-out process. The project is challenging, therefore we are searching for highly motivated people and thriving on challenge.
The candidate will be a member of the SAP Development Center located in Lisbon. He/She will support day-to-day operations ensuring that the business solution performs effectively.
- Participate in development of designs for IT projects involving SAP applications;
- Determine technical requirements of projects to ensure that client specifications are met;
- Participate as SAP development specialty through all phases of new solutions' projects;
- Work closely with Business Team in design of solutions and enhancements;
- Work closely with Basis and Infrastructure teams during design and implementation of solutions;
- Leverage ABAP skills to develop solutions, proof-of-concepts for projects;
- Learn, help design and implement cross business process solutions.
- Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills;
- High proficiency level of English to work effectively with team members, support personnel, and end-users;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- French/Italian is a nice to have.
Qualifications & Skills
- 3+ years of experience in hands-on SAP ABAP application development;
- Hands-on ABAP and SAP PI/PO interfaces developments
- Experience with WRICEF (Workflow, Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements and Forms) components of SAP development;
- Understanding and developing experience with BAPIs / RFCs, User-exits, BADIs, SAP Script, Smartforms and ALV;
- Debugging skills in ABAP and strong trouble-shooting skills in general;
- Basic understanding of one or more modules of SAP, and SAP's portfolio of products;
- Knowledge of IT system development, IT infrastructure and business processes;
- Knowledge of software development tools, technologies and methodologies;
- Understanding of OO paradigm and experience in OO design
Nice to Have
- Experience in the following SAP Functional Module Finance (FI/CO);
- Experience integrating SAP with 3rd party applications.
Available at the earliest.
If this opportunity sounds inviting to you, please do share your cover letter and CV in English, sending an e-mail to [email protected], with the ref. SAP/LOG/JAN in the subject of e-mail. Only Suitable candidates will be contacted.