Allaxa Smart is an innovative IT service company, that supports the Allaxa Group and its customers with IT services. We are providing comprehensive support from the project idea over to the implementation throughout to the operation.
To set up a successful operational team, that actively supports our customers in developing and operating the IT environment, we are looking for an independent, high-performance
MS Dynamics Consultant
who is willing and motivated to use his know-how for Allaxa Smart in an international environment, in Switzerland, Gemany and Lisbon. You will support our customers with your skills and knowledge.
- You are independent and provided with readiness to live and work abroad, including the willingness to get to know a new working culture
- Open for a new experience – if you’ve always wanted to know what it’s like to work in a forward-looking company in Switzerland – here’s your chance!
- Motivation, passion and flexibility
- Ability to work in a team-oriented collaborative environment
- Degree in Engineering, Economics, Management or similar
- Proven experience with MS Dynamics 365, MS Dynamics AX or MS Dynamics Navision
- Experience in implementation and integration of ERP projects is a plus
- Experience in finance, accounting or organisational department is a plus
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong team player
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is required, knowledge in German and/or French is a plus
What we offer:
- Challenges on international projects and in an international environment
- Opportunity to gather work experience in a foreign country
- Continuous development and training
- Modern workplaces with assistance and support through all aspects of the onboarding process
Workplace: Switzerland, Gemany and Lisbon
Challenge accepted? Are you ready for the next step in your career?
Then we would love to hear from you. Please send your application in English (if possible in “word-format”) together with a photo to [email protected] with subject “MS Dynamics Consultant”.