At COCUS we are working at the critical intersection of IT and business. True to our name COCUS – Company for Customers – we are proud to develop tailored solutions focus on the Internet of Things, Blockchain, Data Analytics and Information Security. Our customers are world-leaders in der respective industries – telecommunications, tourism, media, automotive, transport and logistics – impacting the life of millions across the world.
To help our customers shape the future, we need the brightest minds today. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with the passion to explore and the right experience to apply that passion and knowledge to the solutions we offer our customers, and experience one truly international, fun and productive working environment.
What you will be doing:
- Collaborate with Development Teams where code changes are required to resolve defects and ensure services are released into production in a controlled manner
- Support CI/CD tooling for technical teams to be able to build and deploy
- Manage and maintain API proxy platform, this includes mapping APIs and exposing standard facades and setup of user accounts
- Deploy and maintain microservices
- Writing code for improve the infrastructure (IAAS)
- Participate in 24/7 on-call emergency support rotation.
What we are looking for:
- Good understanding of todays Cloud based infrastructure and deployments
- Experience using and build pipelines using tools such as Jenkins / Gitlab
- API concepts and security
- REST concepts
- Any script language
- Understand High-Availability, Autoscaling and Self-Healing methods for enterprise web platforms
- Experience of monitoring tools such as Newrelic or Datadog
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
What would be awesome:
- An interest in Container technology, e.g. Docker, Kubernetes etc
- Google Apigee knowledge
- Scripting languages\code development skills
- Experience of Agile development workflows.
What can we offer you:
- The ability to work in Innovative projects for global projects in a fast-paced environment where you can have a direct impact on the application
- Informal and friendly culture that rewards innovation and teamwork
- Salary according to experience
- Permanent Contract
- Annual performance bonus
- Gym Membership
- Ticket meal
- Continuous Development and Training
- Health Insurance
- Flexible schedules and remote work.
Send us your application through: https://talent.cake.hr/jobs/e6661eb3-5a1f-4ea1-92c0-219b6980832d