- Conduct infrastructure, network, web and mobile application penetration testing and security vulnerabilities assessments
- Research and identify customer security vulnerabilities
- Deliver concise technical work and provide advice to customers and other staff members
- Help customers develop secure solutions
- Create security analysis reports and other relevant customer-faced documentation
- Engage in technical problem solving across multiple technologies; assist in developing new methods to apply to the situation
- Scope and deliver customer information security needs within the Jolera security platforms
- 5+ years of programming/scripting experience in any of the following: Python, PowerShell C++, .Net, Java
- 5+ years of experience with security design, implementation, or assessment
- Solid understanding of security, including advanced security areas such as penetration testing, cryptography, blockchain technology, hardware security, kernel hacking, and reverse engineering
- Experience in identifying and developing correlation rules in SIEM platforms to identify behavioural anomalies, threats and alerts
- Deep understanding of tools Kali Linux, Burp Suite, OWASP ZAP, or any other penetration testing frameworks or tools
- Strong experience in Active Directory, group policies, access control, Microsoft and Linux technologies
- Background operational knowledge of business IT systems and IT security products is a strong plus
- Strong skills in managing customer expectation and presenting findings
- Ability to conduct IT risk assessments and gap analysis
- Working knowledge of industry security standards, regulations, and frameworks such as NIST CSF, NIST-800-53, ISO-27001/2, HIPAA, FFIEC, GLBA, NERC CIP, PCI DSS, CIS, GDPR, etc.
- Must have CISSP, CISM, CEH, GIAC, OSCP and/or other industry certification
- Experience in networking technologies, firewalls, protocols and routing would be a great asset
- Strong experience in leading teams
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Proven track record with vulnerability discovery and responsible disclosure
- Professional consulting experience and background is a plus
- History of contributing to open source projects or speaking at relevant professional conferences
- Competitive Salary: We offer some of the most competitive salaries in the industry.
- Monthly Events: We have fun monthly events that take place at our offices, with some for remote workers as well!
- Employee Recognition: We have a recognition program in place as a way to acknowledge your hard work!
- Paid Vacation: Every employee gets 2+ weeks’ vacation to start. We want you to have a good work/life balance!
- Health & Dental: We cover 100% of your insurance cost. Go for a massage or to the dentist!
- Discounts to gyms, theme parks, restaurants, technology, the list goes on!
- Send your CV in English to: [email protected]