Farfetch is the leading global technology platform for the luxury fashion industry. Founded in 2007 by José Neves for the love of fashion, and launched in 2008, Farfetch began as an e-commerce marketplace for luxury boutiques around the world. Today the Farfetch marketplace connects customers in 190 countries with items from more than 48 countries and over 1,000 of the world's best boutiques and brands, delivering a truly unique shopping experience and access to the most extensive selection of luxury on a single platform. Through its business units, which also include Store of The Future, Farfetch Black & White Solutions, Browns, and Stadium Goods, Farfetch continues to invest in innovation and develop key technologies, business solutions, and services for the luxury fashion industry.
As an IAM Architect at Farfetch you will join a young and fast-paced team of Security experts. Your role will help shape the IAM architecture and strategy for the company, defining and reviewing processes and being the point of contact for various stakeholders within and outside the organization.
What you'll do
- Lead discussions on IAM Architecture, process, and governance development
- Review and help defining the IAM architecture and strategy
- Configure, integrate, deploy and architect IAM solutions and systems to facilitate User Life-Cycle Management
- Continuously identify gaps in IAM security program coverage and drive IAM standards adoption
- Coordinate communications with internal and external teams.
Who you are:
- Graduate in Computer Science or higher in an Information Security field
- Experienced in Information Security or security systems administration, with over 4 years in a similar position
- Used to working in a multi-cultural and international environment
- A person with good analytical skills, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Knowledgeable of Identity & Access Management / Identity Governance processes and tools (e.g. AD / AzureAD, Google IAM, SailPoint, OpenIAM, ForgeRock)
- A professional with proven expertise designing and implementing solutions leveraging OAuth, OpenID Connect, SAML, WS Fed, and MFA
- A professional with cross-functional expertise in multiple Information Security domains (IAM, Cloud, Virtualization technologies, Data Privacy, Encryption, Operations, Securing Large Scale Platforms, etc)
- Proficient in English communication.
In case you're interested in this opportunity, please apply here: https://jobs.lever.co/farfetch/5f9be211-e7ea-4a9b-9e89-8e612b92bfe0?lever-origin=applied&lever-source%5B%5D=IT%20Jobs