At COCUS we are working at the critical intersection of IT and business. True to our name COCUS – Company for Customers – we are proud to develop tailored solutions focus on the Internet of Things, Blockchain, Data Analytics and Information Security. Our customers are world-leaders in der respective industries – telecommunications, tourism, media, automotive, transport and logistics – impacting the life of millions across the world.
To help our customers shape the future, we need the brightest minds today. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with the passion to explore and the right experience to apply that passion and knowledge to the solutions we offer our customers, and experience one truly international, fun and productive working environment.
What you will be doing:
As Scrum Master you will work with a delivery team and stakeholders using the best agile practices to produce release plans and schedules.
- Control changes to scope and ensure that impact to the roadmap and benefits is clearly understood and correctly authorized
- Provide feedback (successes & risks in the course of the activity are apparent, so that behavior/approach can be adjusted as needed)
- Work closely with the team to ensure that User Stories (with Acceptance Criteria) and tasks are broken down to minimum, testable and estimable level
- Ensure any blockers are removed and the delivery sprints can run smoothly
- Be the first point of contact and also responsible for delivery alignment and dependency management of deliverables.
What we are looking for:
- Experience of managing and delivering in an agile environment
- Experience of Agile Transformation
- IT development background
- Able to understand technical concepts and communicate to technical and non-technical audiences
- Excellent communicator with good influencing skills and the ability to make yourself understood to remote teams
- Facilitative and must have the ability to add value to the team
- Strong motivation skills to push the team to deliver
- Ability to guide the team to self-organization
- Support and work closely with the Product Owner for grooming and product backlog maintenance
- Support the drive for CI/CD
- Ability to deal with Impediments
- Experience working with tools such as Confluence and Jira
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
What will be a plus:
- Experience in the financial sector.
What we can offer you:
- The ability to work in Innovative projects for global projects in a fast-paced environment where you can have a direct impact on the application
- Informal and friendly culture that rewards innovation and teamwork
- Salary according to experience
- Permanent Contract
- Annual performance bonus
- Gym Membership
- Ticket meal
- Continuous Development and Training
- Health Insurance
- Flexible schedules and remote work.
Interested? Apply through this link: https://talent.cake.hr/jobs/a1b97e3e-15e6-45a8-bdf9-c8cd095b303f