Your connection with Aubay starts in the following lines:
Aubay Portugal is a multinational French company, in Portugal since 2007. We have offices in Lisbon and Oporto and we are a specialized consultant in Management, Implementation, Development and Maintenance of Information Systems. We have more than 130 active partners and we operate in sectors such as banking, insurance, telecommunications, services, energy and transports.
What are we looking for?
• +2 years’ experience in User Interface and User Experience development;
• Experience on HTML5, CSS3, SASS (or LESS) development (mandatory);
• Experience with responsiveness (mandatory);
• Knowledge of Bootstrap v3 and v4;
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process is a plus;
• Fluency in English.
What do we have to offer you?
• Health Insurance;
• The possibility of remote work;
• A Training Academy designed to think of you and your needs. You can count on technical and behavioural training sessions (e-Learning and classroom), Meet & Techs, Webinars and Mentoring;
• Events and Team building.
What makes us different?
• Our organizational culture is based on values such as transparency, team spirit, regular feedback and continuous learning;
• Reference prizes and birthday present;
• We don’t have a dress code;
• We call you by your name and we all address each other informally;
• Coffee and snacks at your disposal;
• You will grow in good company. Isn´t that the best way to improve professionally?
If we got your attention, we now hope to spark your enthusiasm. Ready for the first phase? We are waiting for you at [email protected]
Due to the current situation (Covid19) we reinforce that our recruitment process is carried out 100% remote.
“Personal data gathered by AUBAY PORTUGAL SA – Responsible for the Handling: Identification, contact and qualification of the candidates,
Purpose: Application for integration in the team – implementation of pre-contractual formalities at the request of the data owner;
Term: during the ongoing recruitment process, and for the purposes indicated above, while considered updated (two years) or legally applicable period (labour law or judicial request).
Transfers: Recruitment and selection – transmitted or include other handling activities, in light of information from the respective owner.
Exercising of Rights: AUBAY PORTUGAL, with head offices at Avenida Duque D`Ávila, n.º 46 in Lisbon or the DPO - [email protected],
Exercises its rights with the competent National Data Protection Authority
(*Do not include data pertaining to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical convictions, trade union membership, genetic data, biometric data, data concerning health, data concerning sexual life or sexual orientation or related with criminal convictions and offences)”