Paul Stricker is focused on creating, developing, and distributing promotional items to professionals of the same sector and has always been a leading player in this industry. Founded in 1944, the Company pioneered the development of the promotional products sector in Portugal, always betting on an innovative approach to the market.
Today, Paul Stricker has more than 1000 employees, 20 offices in 3 different continents, several partners, over 36.000 pallets of permanent stock and more than 9,000m2 of production, with the primary objective of better and more effectively serve its customers dispersed by more than 80 countries such as Portugal, Spain, France, Brazil, Turkey, Poland or Sweden.
Thanks to its aggressive international expansion strategy, Paul Stricker has tripled in size over the last 4 years, and in the 5 years plan maintains an annual growth rate of over 40%, growth sustained by the dynamics and ambition of the entire team.
As a result of its accelerated growth, it seeks a Business Intelligence Analyst to be part of the Business Intelligence department.
- Extract, transform and model data from multiple sources of information like ERPs, CRMs, and websites (using web scrapers);
- Build Reports and Dashboards, and analyze them to give strategic insights to the business;
- Support the automation of regular reports;
- Identify opportunities for improving business management;
- Participate and support core activities like pricing and stock management.
Time and place of work:
- Full-time (09h00-18h00, de 2ªf a 6ªf);
- Lisboa (Parque das Nações).
- Strong academic background including a bachelor’s degree in IT, Engineering or business-related course of study;
- Previous experience working in Business Intelligence (2-3 years);
- Experience working with SQL and relational databases, Excel (including Power Queries) and Power BI;
- Build processes supporting data transformation and data cleansing (ETL methods);
- Machine Learning know-how and experience will be valued;
- Strong analytical skills, proficient with statistical analysis and data modeling techniques;
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment;
- Fluency in English.
- Attractive salary according to candidate’s experience;
- Ambitious, dynamic, demanding and rewarding project.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your CV to the email <endereço ocultado> with the reference BI_ANALYST_2020/08
PAUL STRICKER, SA – 75 YEARS
Selected candidates will be contacted within 5 working days.