Who are we:
For over 20 years, Neotalent within Novabase group, has been the right answer to the greatest need digital transformation brings to organizations - Talent.
We have a talent for that.
We are specialists in developing people and combining them with the most ambitious projects. From software to complex engineering, from infrastructures to applications, we find, recognize and grow talent to offer them the most challenging projects and strengthen our project teams. We learn about people, their knowledge and how to productively use that knowledge to help companies transform, because what the digital economy needs is talent.
The world lives by rules of agility, immediacy and quick responses, so we are dynamic, responsive and aligned with the speed of the digital revolution. We have a new way to address challenges by adding speed to knowledge, connectivity to reliability and bringing agility to the reality of finding, managing and matching talent with projects.
Neotalent, the responsive people.
What is your mission:
• Responsible for establishing the global transition framework, incl. transition concept / plan, user acceptance test, reporting, prioritization
• Ensure service readiness as agreed with Service Owner
• Establish rollout / migration database
• Supports the Regional Transition Leads with rollout initiation, preparation, execution and completion according to global transition project processes and principles.
• Acts as interface to all relevant global project work streams
• Identifies and tracks global issues identified in cooperation with other project work streams
• Supports the Regional Transition Managers regarding tasks and approvals according to the changing needs of the project.
• Be the prime contact for local other stakeholders.
• Timely provision of Status Reports, Rollout Plan etc.
• Drive Weekly team meetings and represent the work stream in weekly global team meetings
• Escalation point for regional Transition Managers
• Set up global hyper care team during rollout, ensure ITIL processes are lived as defined globally
• Outputs: Project Documentation (Weekly Status Reports, QG Documents, Project Plan for Pilot and Rollout etc.)
The talent what we are looking for:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Technology or related fields
• At least 4 to 5 years of proven working experience as a project manager and/or transition manager in the information technology sector
• Advanced knowledge of Project Management principles, concepts, procedures, practices and tools
• Excellent communication, presentation, and customer management skills with advanced problem solving skills
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
• Written and spoken English on negotiation level is a must
• PMP / Agile certifications are a plus
• More than 20 years of experience in technology and business development.
• Access to ongoing technical training and solid performance evaluation and career management methodologies.
• Opportunity to be seen and recognized, to work on the best projects and to make choices that guarantee an exciting career.
• Opportunity to work on international projects and be part of an Everyshore for EveryChallenge paradigm.
Please send your CV to <endereço ocultado> with FM_ROM in the email subject.