Who are we:
For over 20 years, Neotalent within Novabase group, has been the right answer to the greatest need digital transformation brings to organizations - Talent.
We have a talent for that.
We are specialists in developing people and combining them with the most ambitious projects. From software to complex engineering, from infrastructures to applications, we find, recognize and grow talent to offer them the most challenging projects and strengthen our project teams. We learn about people, their knowledge and how to productively use that knowledge to help companies transform, because what the digital economy needs is talent.
The world lives by rules of agility, immediacy and quick responses, so we are dynamic, responsive and aligned with the speed of the digital revolution. We have a new way to address challenges by adding speed to knowledge, connectivity to reliability and bringing agility to the reality of finding, managing and matching talent with projects.
Neotalent, the responsive people.
Sabe mais sobre a Neotalent .
What is your mission:
Neotalent – Novabase Group Company, is looking for junior Software Developers to join a Novabase project in Mobile area. You will have the opportunity to develop your coding skills in a complex technological environment with recent technologies, while working in international projects.
The talent that we are looking for:
- University Degree (Licentiate Degree or master’s degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science preferably, or related fields);
- No professional experience is required, you will grow with us!
- Knowledge of Android OR iOS programming languages;
- Knowledge of relational databases;
- Eager to learn, technological curiosity and dynamic attitude are highly valued;
- Ability to work as a team;
- Advanced in English (mandatory).
- More than 20 years of experience in technology and business development;
- Access to ongoing technical training and solid performance evaluation and career management methodologies;
- Opportunity to be seen and recognized, to work on the best projects and to make choices that guarantee an exciting career;
- Opportunity to work on international projects and be part of an Everyshore for EveryChallenge paradigm.
Please send your CV to <endereço ocultado> with HCF_JMD in the email subject.